Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Go Ahead, Make My Week!


UPDATE: Got another note from Susan Jones at 6:20 PM. This morning she participated in a second Triple P (Postive Parenting Program) session. During the session, she created a written plan for tracking bothersome behaviors and how she would handle them. She decided to focus not only on stopping negative behavior, but also on creating a more fun and encouraging atmosphere in her home. Here are her comments:

"I have seen changes already. The positive stuff makes all the difference. . .thanks for the game plan. It made bathtime and supper so much easier. I can almost see where the light at the end of the tunnel is."

Thanks, Susan, for taking time out of your busy day with your four little ones to let me know Triple P is helping. This kind of feedback from parents makes my day. Heck, it makes my week!

--Judith Allee
Parent Support Coordinator

No comments: