Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YOU CANT SPELL LOVE WITHOUT THE Vee!!!


HI my name is Desmond Gordon & I represent the YES CLUB!!!


I was born & raised in Newark Ohio. So I'm the product of my environment. Thanks to Mrs. Vee Hottle for giving me an opportunity to help shape & better the children's lives from my own community. I feel that Vee is the greatest person I know because she really believes that every child has a chance to succeed in life no matter what you have come from or what you have been through. Also I believe the same because I'm living proof that you can come from nothing and become something great. There is no better job in the world to me then a place that I can became a teenager & play all day while getting paid for it. HA HA HA!!!! Also at the same time be able to give & present a positive male influence on the children of Licking county. I take great pride in my work because I can relate to majority of these kids because they come from the same places and situations that I've already been through. That's why we are such a tight knit family at YES CLUB. When we have discussions children understand & realize that they are not alone in their lives or situations. It feels so good that everyday these children show up to the club house because they also see Mrs. Hottle's vision & I'm so thankful to be a part that. Also we are all so excited to move into our new YES CLUB HOUSE! I would love to thank everyone who took part in creating the new HOUSE.

SINCERELY YOURS
Desmond Gordon (YES CLUB)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly think what you do is great! There are many guys out there like you!!!