Monday, August 8, 2011

Glob


Golb – that’s blog spelled backward which is exactly how I feel when dealing with such “modern” ways to communicate. How about rettiwt or koobecaf – those too are backward and are even more accurate about my skills in using them. When Mental Health America of Licking County first got computers – how many years ago? – our staff gave me an etch-a-sketch. Their message was loud and clear “get with it girl!” Even though I ordered the computers and support stuff to use them, they tortured me over being backward about these modern day tools. Of course today we can’t do without them.

I would encourage you to read a wonderful blog. It is on our website and written by Graham Campbell, Associate Director. He is a very talented writer and has so many fabulous things to say. Let me know what you think of our website: www.mhalc.org . We can always make improvements. It is our mission to promote good mental health, wellness and for victory over mental illness. Get on our bandwagon and contribute your time, your money, your talents. I can be reached at 740-788-0302.

Paddy Kutz, Executive Director, Mental Health America of Licking County

No comments: